Accounting Services (Outsourcing)
We focus on providing quality, timely accounting, remaining government compliant and monitoring your key business metrics.
Small to medium sized companies may not be able to afford to hire the CFO level professional. Yet that level of experience is crucial to help a company position itself to grow and thrive. We can provide the “clerk to CFO” breadth and depth of expertise for less than it would cost our small outsourced accounting clients to hire one full time accounting staff member.
Regardless of size, companies doing business with the federal government are required to be DCAA compliant. The price point for many accounting systems can be prohibitive for small to medium-sized companies, yet the efficiencies gained through the implementation of these systems are invaluable. CAVU is a partner for Unanet, a robust financial and forecasting tool. We also have system expertise in Deltek, QuickBooks and Microsoft products. This allows us to bring a variety of systems to our outsourced clients at an affordable price.
CAVU provides virtual back office accounting and financial functions. We can supplement your current team for short-term project needs or provide a full outsourcing solution. CAVU’s Accounting Services outsourcing solution has the added value of having the CFO level “confidant” for advice on the direction your company is going. Below are the services CAVU provides:
- Core services provided such as payroll, expense reports, AR, AP, cash receipts, invoicing, bank reconciliation, GAAP journal entries
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting, tax planning support, and financials
- Ensure accounting system is in accordance with general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- DCAA Compliance:
- Set up your accounting system to be DCAA compliant
- Provide independent compliance system reviews
- Help in setting up a three tiered DCAA acceptable rate structure
- System implementation to transition to DCAA compliant system
- Prepare for any audit
- Financial Management Metrics:
- Turn static data into actionable dynamic information
- Scorecards for cash and receivables, income statement, indirect rate and cost performance, utilization, backlog, and other key performance indicators